Basically, there are nine types of Bonuses that an online casino can offer you. Be smart about it, and try to capitalize in more than one Bonus and maximize the value in each one. This way you can significantly increase the value of the money you deposit:
1. No Deposit Bonus – This does not require any deposit being made prior to playing for real money. You download the online casino software, install it, and register a real money account with the online casino.
2. Free Time & Starting Balance Bonus – You will have a certain amount of online casino credits to play with and a certain period of time. After that time any amount higher than the initial amount given to the player is considered the winnings. You then have to make a deposit and meet a certain wagering requirement in order to be able to withdrawal the winnings. The free starting balance does not have a fixed time limit.
3. Match Bonus – When you make a deposit you receive extra money from the online casino which is a matched percentage of your deposit. Examples: 50% Match Bonus – an additional 50% added to your bankroll when you make a deposit at the online casino.
4. Multi-Deposit Bonus – like the “Match Bonus” you get a certain amount on a percentage basis up to a certain limit. You will only be eligible to claim this Bonus once per month or period as set by the online casino.
5. High Roller Bonuses – these types of Bonuses will usually be in the range of 40 – 50% the deposit amount and it’s destiny to players who are willing to commit more money on a first deposit.
6. Loyalty Reward Bonus – This is how it usually works: For each $50 in wager you’ll receive 1 loyalty reward point, and each 500 points will earn you $10 in online casino credits which you can cash in and play at the online casino.
7. Banking Bonus – an incentive for players not to use their credit cards when making purchases in online casinos which can be combined with match Bonus or monthly Bonus. Example: If you deposit $100 and have receive 100% sign-up Bonus you ended up $200. Now if they also have a banking Bonus if you use NETeller or Click2Pay, you will receive an additional 20% Bonus which will total to $220.
8. Feature Promotions – You have been given access (eg: through email ) to exclusive rights to a promotion that at the same time are sensitive meaning and that will expire after a certain period of time
9. Refer a friend – Referring a friend Bonus, will generally range between $20 and $100 per friend that you refer to the online casino . Your friend will have to obtain a real money account, deposit and then play. For that you will get online casino credits that are placed into your existing account.